Roccat Kova



Last week I purchased a Roccat Kova Gaming Mouse and I could not have been more pleased.


The Roccat Kova has a driverless design built to be a great gaming mouse rather than and 300 button macro monster. It arrived with very nice packaging but at the end of the day its the product I'm interested in and I must say I am more thanhappy with the design, feel and playability.

Product Specification Roccat Kova



- 3200 dpi pro-optic gaming sensor

- Hardware based configuration for rapid use and simple operation

- 20g acceleration ensures smooth and precise movements

- Customizable light system for your favorite color

- 5(+2) Mouse buttons with core task configurations

- V-shape ergonomic fit for left and right handers


- ROCCAT™ griptech side areas with non-slip stablization surface

- Coated mouse wheel with optimum grip + comfort


I also purchase a Roccat Taito mouse mat and after about 30mins use I ordered another one to use at work. I must say Roccat well done this mat is amazing.











Im not saying this is the cheapest place in the world to purchase the mat from but I found these people to provide a more than helpful service and my product arrived in mint condition.


http://www.aria.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment