Battlefield 2142


My clan has been playing BF2142 for about 4 years now, and even when new games come out some how we are drawn back to continue playing this game.

I would suggest watching the intro video - its one of the best I have ever seen. Link below...
I have never known a game that combines Squad play along with simple/enjoyable play s0 well. The graphics are not amazing compare to the new call of duty but I would say when it comes down to gameplay theres nothing that even gets close.
Squads of upto 6 players at one time, 1 person is the squad leader who caries the spawn becon which allows the other squad members after death to spawn back on him so that your never far from the action.
The game has two real modes one being capture the point and the other is titan which if you havent seen this mode before can be quite amazing.
Like so many games now there are classes to choose from each have a strength and weakness,
Assault, Support, Engineer, Recon each with a fair variety of weapons and equipment to choose from make for a really diverse and enjoyable game.
Our group of players tries to at least play a couple of matches a night allow not always squad play - because the game allow for the fredom of the commando.
Hackers dont tend to really be too much of a problem although they can be annoying for about 5 mins before they get banned from the server.
My theory is that EA actually sells the game and the hacks aswell because of there lack of interest in stopping these idiots is minor.
But as I said before this does not cause any real problems as there are hackers in ever game.
Any intersted in purchasing the game can click the link below its pretty cheap and your more than welcome to join our TEAMSPEAK and chat to us. - send me a email and I will give you the ts details, also if you dont have ts you can download it from http://www.goteamspeak.com/
Trust me you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment