
I have seen many products designed for gamers over many years but "Razer" I would have to say are at the top of the pile for style and packaging. Below are some of the products they sell and I must say there impressive.
Watching a youtube video about a week ago I was amazed to see a product unpacked for the first time, the box was like a work of art and the product itself much the same.
The Product was a Razer Megalodon Pro Gaming Headset. Please click the link below to see the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44m12jAw9FI&feature=fvw
-=!!!WARNING!!!=- Pay NO attention to youtube comments ( Some people just try to cause problems and draw attention to themselves)
Watching a youtube video about a week ago I was amazed to see a product unpacked for the first time, the box was like a work of art and the product itself much the same.
The Product was a Razer Megalodon Pro Gaming Headset. Please click the link below to see the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44m12jAw9FI&feature=fvw
-=!!!WARNING!!!=- Pay NO attention to youtube comments ( Some people just try to cause problems and draw attention to themselves)
Only buy Razer products directly from http://www.razerzone.com/ you will always recieved products in mint condition and it will always be genuine.
Pro Gaming Mouses - http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/
Razer Mamba, Razer Orochi, Razer Naga, Razer Abyssus, Razer Imperator, Razer Lachesis, Razer Copperhead, Razer DeathAdder, Razer Dimond Back, Razer Salmosa, Razer Krait, Razer Boomslang
Pro Gaming Keyboard - http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards/
Razer Tarantula, Razer Lycosa, Razer Arctosa,
Pro Gaming Audio - http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/
Pro Gaming Audio - http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/
Razer Moray, Razer Mako, Razer Megalodon, Razer Carcharias, Razer Piranha, Razer Barracuda
Pro Gaming Surface - http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mousing-surfaces/
Razer Destructor, Razer eXactMat, Razer Goliathus, Razer Sphex, Razer Kabuto
There two main products we are really impressed with are the Razer Megalodon Headset and the Razer Mamba Mouse.
I will do a blog on some of my favs aswell see my blog list
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.