Z Board (Merc)

I purchased a Z boards about 3 years ago and I must say its one of the finest gaming keyboards I have ever played with. The keyboard does not have any macro keys but instead has a FPS extension which you can see in the picture below.

The keys on left of the keyboard are perfectly postitioned for FPS games and even a nice feature is the bigger keys for the w,a,s,d,q,e thats commonly used in all fps style games.

I was upset that the keyboard does not really have a amazing look but there are some skins the can be purchased to place over the keyboard to suit the games you play.

Z boards are fairly cheap compared to some of the monsters out there today but if my knowledge is correct I think the original manufactores of this master piece have been bought out by another company.

Its now called the Steel series and although there has been minor changes to the look of the keyboard its a shame they have not looked into backlighting keys and maybe pimping the overall look a bit to keep up with amazing looking Razer products.

If you not too bothered about the look of your keyboard and you love fps games then this keyboard is the one for you. I have looked around and although some companies have tried to develope keyboards with similar designs the z board is still for me at the top of the pile.

I have done a bit of digging and if you want to own a master piece like this i think this is the cheapest place around.

http://www.smartshopping.co.uk/search.do?searchText=ZBOARD&pagesize=100&campID=aw&campID=aw&linkID=95218

No comments:

Post a Comment