Belkin n52te

The Belkin n52te



I purchased a Belkin n52te about two weeks ago, I think overall this is a great device. Its perfectly designed to fit your hand without the need of other keys getting in the way or being difficult to reach.

I installed the drivers and then plugged the device in as instructed and programmed the keys as per my requirements which was amazingly easy.

I have used the device on a variety of games and it seems to move from one game to the other without any major problems

I have a slight problem with the ulna nerve in my left hand which makes pushing the left hand shift key down on a standard key a bit of a struggle hence instead of running away I get gunned down.

The N52te make gaming easy and if you find it fairly easy to reprogram your fingers then after a few days I should imagine you would be "God walking amoung mere mortals" to other players using standard layout keyboards as this device also holds a hord of macro key for really punishing your opposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment